How to fix error: You must upload a .wie file generated by this plugin.


I bought a theme with a demo widgets in .WIE file format. I got Widget Importer & Exporter plugin in order to do that. But when I tried to upload a file it gave me an error: You must upload a .wie file generated by this plugin.

I did research and found out that sometime MIME check prevents uploads and a workaround to disable it.

I used Disable Real MIME Check plugin. This plugin is a workaround that disables the recently introduced strict MIME check to restore the upload functionality. And it worked like a charm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

403: Access Forbidden RSFirewall

How to export issues, backlog to file in Jira Next-Gen software project

Adding comments to Joomla JoomFish articles with jComments