How to export issues, backlog to file in Jira Next-Gen software project

I am using Jira next-gen for my project and I created a backlog (roadmap) and the board. My developers found it is time-consuming to go thru each of the items, click on the issue, comment then click on another one.. They wanted to see all of them in the file. Apparently it is not very straightforward and I wish Jira developers simplified it by making an Export button at the top of the right corner. Here is how to do it. 

When you are in the Next-Gen Project go to Filters - Advanced Issue Search


Add caption

Then filter for what you would like to export and then in the upper right corner click on Export button and choose what format you would like.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

403: Access Forbidden RSFirewall

Adding comments to Joomla JoomFish articles with jComments