How to embed SWF flash movies into wordpress posts

I have a flash movie to show on my site and I was looking for the flash plugins. I tried Kimili but it didn't work - I think it's because I used a BulletProof security so it blocked access to this plugin on my pages.

So I experimented with other plugins which will easily work with a BulletProof security. The one I had  success with is called Top Flash Embed

This plugin allows to easily embed SWF Movies from Media Library or external SWFs into posts or pages through rich editor using shortcodes.

What I did is just uploaded a flash file to my site's directory. Then inserted a code on the page in the following format with a link to the directory where my flash file is:

[topswf swf='http://foo.com/flash.swf' width='350' height='200']

See result for yourself here.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

403: Access Forbidden RSFirewall

How to export issues, backlog to file in Jira Next-Gen software project

Adding comments to Joomla JoomFish articles with jComments