Installing Dream Spa theme from Theme Forest on Wordpress

I had recently bought a Dream Spa template for my WordPress site to create a site for my salon.

I installed it thru WP site. I went to: Admin - Appearance - Themes - Add New - Upload.

They offer two .zip packages for installation  - one is installable WordPress only and another is with installation package and all documentation. Both are .zip files. I thought that the package with all the files is the best one and tried to install it. I got the following error: Theme is missing the style.css stylesheet error.

The solution is to only install the installable WordPress package - here is a great HowTo from themeforest: Theme is missing the style.css stylesheet error

Then I followed these instructions to upload a demo content to my site.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

403: Access Forbidden RSFirewall

Adding comments to Joomla JoomFish articles with jComments

How to export issues, backlog to file in Jira Next-Gen software project